See Me at the Clinton-Macomb Comic Con on Saturday!
This Saturday kicks off the first of four appearances in three weekends. I am not attending many big shows this season, but I’m not hurting for appearances.
And guess what? Admission is free!
From the CMPL’s Facebook event:
You don’t want to miss this! We’re hosting our first ever all-ages, all-day, all-library event celebrating everything pop-culture from Paw Patrol to Game of Thrones. The best part: unless you choose to purchase something from a local artist or author or eat at a FOOD TRUCK, everything is free! Panels, photo ops, crafts, board games, video games, trivia, a costume contest, and more!
When Is The Clinton-Macomb Comic Con?
Saturday, April 22nd, starting at 10 AM. There are events running throughout the entire day. I’m planning on being there 10 AM to 3 PM.
Where Is The Clinton-Macomb Comic Con?
What Am I Selling?
As this is a transition year, wherein I shift my focus to Foxes & Boxes, my new items are few, but fun.
- Prints: I’ll have two new cartoon prints, like Mecha Kitty, along with fresh copies of old favorites.
- Stickers: My usual collection of stickers, with a few new Foxes & Boxes designs thrown in.
- Buttons: I ordered a fresh batch of buttons from Pinback Buttons, featuring Foxes & Boxes logos and some cartoon art.
- Comics: My Foxes & Boxes mini-comic (collecting the first three pages), in color. I also have copies of my Hourly Comics collection from last year (which are comics you cannot read online).
- Coloring Books: A few remaining copies of my 2016 coloring book (I did not make a new one this year).
- Commissions: I’m selling cartoon commissions and Random Cartoon commissions.
I’m undecided about continuing to sell my 4×6 watercolor cartoons. Prints seem to be bigger sellers, even though I prefer selling original art. However, if prints are what the people want, then so be it.
Come see me this Saturday at the first ever Clinton-Macomb Comic Con!
Next weekend, come see me here in Lansing at Fantasticon.
Daniel J. Hogan is a geeky cartoonist and writer living in Michigan. Daniel is available for freelance writing and cartooning commissions (Contact Daniel). This post contains affiliate links, unless it doesn't.