It is here: No, not my old Jedi master, but Thanksgiving. Tomorrow means eating, drinking, yelling at televisions, and perhaps in some places, lightsaber duels. If you need a dash of comics and humor to help you make it to Thanksgiving tomorrow, here’s a list of such: my Thanksgiving related comics and humor posts, along with a couple amusing Thanksgiving decorations. Because laughter is the best dish of all. Sure.
Before I get to my list of Thanksgiving nonsense, here’s an interesting decoration. Because, when I have the fam over for Thanksgiving, I gotta have a bathroom door decoration. It is a MUST HAVE–and decorations featuring holiday icons on the can is a thing now. Here’s a Santa-on-the-toilet door cover, and a skeleton doing the same. If you don’t like your decorations leaving too much to the imagination, well, here’s a Witch-on-a-cauldron bathroom door cover for next Halloween.
At least this turkey-on-the-toilet thing is on the outside of the bathroom, leaving the inside free of–
Aw jeez. Maybe I’ll just use the gas station on the corner. I can’t get past the mental image of going to bathroom inside a turkey’s chest. But if you are into that sorta thing, here’s a pilgrim-turkey-toilet cover deal.
- Giving of Thanks (A Game of Thrones comic)
- Amazon Enigmas: Impress Your Thanksgiving Dinner Guests With These Costumes
- Amazon Enigmas: Crazy Thanksgiving Decorations
- Signs You Might Have an Awkward Thanksgiving
- Rejected Thanksgiving Day Parade Floats
- Amazon Enigmas: Thanksgiving Costumes, Hats, Masks, and Ties
- More Signs You Might Have an Awkward Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving! I’ll be spending the weekend introducing our cats to each other.
Affiliate Plug: 20% off $40+ – ThinkGeek Black Friday Sale